#cartoonopedia Free GIFs, downloadable, shareable. PC: Right Click -> Save Image. Phone: Click and Hold to download
Buy the kindle edition if you own one!Hardcover available too. (Click image above, you’ll be lead to Amazon’s India website for purchase).
Listing out a few Key Aspects of the book Ikigai that had an impact in my thinking. Okinawans (From Okinawa Japan) are among the longest living people in the world and this book outlines a few effective habits.
- Learn how to turn off the autopilot that’s steering us in an endless loop.
- Get into a state of flow – state of enjoyment and concentration so deep – it blocks out all concerns – even time itself – like gardening, immersing yourself in the beauty of flowers, learning a new language or learn to code.
- Enjoy what you have – you’ll likely realize you have much more than you thought.
- Maintain friendships.
- Look up Radio Taiso: Keep Moving.
- Try Morita’s four stages in the next few weeks:
- Free yourself from distractions and observe feelings as they come and go, don’t attempt to change them. Build new set of positive emotions by doing the next.
- Incorporate repetitive activities daily like walking, writing, breathing exercises.
- Start with activities like wood cutting, painting or anything of your interest that produces new set of emotions, joy and engagement.
- Re-enter the world with a newfound sense of calm and purpose.
Tim Ferris – The four hour work week. On Amazon India, Kindle edition available too, as well as paper back. (Click image above)